QOG Option Query Bot will provide query service for you. Send "help" to the bot will show you this guidance.
Query Usage: The query command supports 4 customized filter parameters: [STOCK TICKER] [DATE] [PREMIUM] [SORT]. Default parameters will be applied if not set.
[STOCK TICKER]: Choose the stock tickers that you’re interested.
- not set (all tickers)
- AAPL (single ticker format)
- AAPL,TSLA (multiple tickers concat by comma)
[DATE]: Support last 30 days real time option push data.
- not set (today if it's weekday, this week if it's weekend, EST time zone)
- today (today, EST time zone)
- yesterday (yesterday, EST time zone)
- lastXdays (last X days, EST time zone)
- Xdaysago (X days ago, EST time zone)
- thisweek (this week, EST timezone)
- monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday (last specific day, EST time zone)
- 20210101 (single last 30 days date, EST time zone)
- 20210101,20210102 (date range in last 30 days, EST time zone)
[PREMIUM]: Support filter on specific trade premium.
- not set（no constraint on trade premium)
- 100000（query trades with more than $100000）
- 100K（K is killo, query trades with more than $100000）
- 1M（M is million,query trades with more than $1000000）
[SORT]: Sort queried results by
- not set (by time, latest to oldest)
- bypremium (premium descending)
- bytime (latest to oldest)
- TSLA,AAPL last7days 100k Will return amount more than 100k within last 7 days for TSLA and AAPL
- AAPL will return today's data for AAPL
- FB 1M bypremium return today's FB data with more than 1M, sorted by premium descending
Column is sliced by expiration days. For example, X-Short means order expiring in 0-3 days.
Row is sliced by bid / ask side.
For each cell:
-First row is number of orders and the total contract size. For example, 7 / 14.7K means 7 orders and total contract size is 14.7K.
-Second row is total premium. For example, $2.31M means sum of premium is $2.31M.