(2) You shall receive the Service and the OPRA Data included therein solely for your own business or personal use, and you shall not retransmit or otherwise furnish the OPRA Data to any person, other than your own employees on devices that are subject to the control of Vendor. If you are a Nonprofessional and have completed the Addendum for Nonprofessionals, you are only permitted under this Agreement to use the OPRA Data for the investment activities described in the Addendum for Nonprofessionals.
(3) You acknowledge that OPRA Data is and shall remain the property of the OPRA Participant on which a reported transaction took place or a reported quotation was entered.
(4) DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY -- NEITHER VENDOR, OPRA, OPRA'S PROCESSOR NOR ANY OPRA PARTICIPANT GUARANTEES THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE OPRA DATA SUPPLIED TO YOU HEREUNDER AND NEITHER VENDOR, OPRA, OPRA'S PROCESSOR NOR ANY OPRA PARTICIPANT SHALL BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY, TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON, FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGES, COST OR EXPENSE WHICH MAY ARISE FROM ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE BY VENDOR, OPRA, OPRA'S PROCESSOR OR ANY OPRA PARTICIPANT, OR FROM ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS OF, ANY OF THE OPRA DATA OR IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY THEREOF, WHETHER OR NOT DUE TO ANY NEGLIGENT ACT OR OMISSION ON THE PART OF VENDOR, OPRA, OPRA'S PROCESSOR OR ANY OPRA PARTICIPANT. IN NO EVENT SHALL VENDOR, OPRA, OPRA'S PROCESSOR OR ANY PARTICIPANT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INCONVENIENCE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE.
(5) The terms of this Agreement may be modified at any time upon notice to you. If you do not assent to this Agreement as modified at or prior to the time you next attempt to access the Service, this Agreement shall automatically be terminated. This Agreement as modified shall apply to your use of the Service from and after the date of the modification.
(6) Your receipt of the OPRA Data hereunder may be terminated at any time by you or by Vendor upon 30 days notice from the terminating party to the other party, and may be terminated immediately upon a determination by Vendor or OPRA that you are not in compliance with this Agreement.
(7) Nothing herein shall be deemed to prevent or restrict OPRA, OPRA's Processor or any OPRA Participant from discontinuing to furnish OPRA Data for dissemination or from making such changes in the speed of transmission, the characteristics of the electrical signals representing the OPRA Data or the manner of disseminating the same, as OPRA shall from time to time determine to be appropriate, with or without notice to you. You shall not hold OPRA, OPRA's Processor, or any OPRA Participant liable for any resulting liability, loss or damage that may arise therefrom.
(8) You agree to notify Vendor promptly of any changes in the information provided herein and to furnish Vendor any additional information requested by it in connection with your receipt of the OPRA Data.
(9) The parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for the express benefit of OPRA, OPRA's Processor and each OPRA Participant.
(10) The provisions of Sections 3, 4 and 9 will survive any termination of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect.
(11) All notices under this Agreement may be provided either in writing or electronically. All written notices to Vendor shall be sent to the Vendor's street address set forth above and all such notices to you shall be sent to the street address that you provide in paragraph 1. All electronic notices to Vendor shall be sent to Vendor's email address set forth above and all such notices to you shall be provided to you where you access the OPRA Data electronically.
IF YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ABOVE, PLEASE TYPE IN YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS IN THE SPACES PROVIDED BELOW AND CLICK ON THE "I AGREE" CHECKBOX BELOW. By checking the "I AGREE" checkbox below and typing in your name(above) as indicated above, you agree that:
1. you have read and you understand all of the terms and conditions set forth above; and
2. you intend to form a legally binding and valid contract under which you will be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth above.
ADDENDUM FOR NONPROFESSIONALS
The purpose of this Addendum is to determine whether you are a "Nonprofessional" for OPRA's purposes. OPRA defines a "Nonprofessional" as a legal person for whom the statements set out in Section 1 of this Addendum are true.
1. You represent and agree that the following statements are and will continue to be true for so long as you receive OPRA Data as a Nonprofessional:
(a) You are either a "natural person" (an individual human being) or a "qualifying trust"*. You are not a corporation, partnership, limited liability company, or other form of entity (including any form of trust that does not qualify as a qualifying trust). If you agree, click on "I AGREE":
(b) If you are a natural person, you shall use the OPRA Data solely in connection with your personal investment activities and the personal investment activities of your immediate family members** and qualifying trusts of which you are the trustee or custodian. If you are a qualifying trust, you shall use the OPRA Data solely in connection with your personal investment activities. In any case, you shall not use the OPRA Data in connection with any trade, business, professional or other commercial activities. If you agree, click on "I AGREE":
(c) You are not a "Professional". For a natural person who works in the United States, a "Professional" is a natural person who is: (i) registered or qualified with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Commodities Futures Trading Commission, any state securities agency, any securities exchange/association, or any commodities/futures contract market/association, (ii) engaged as an "investment adviser", as that term is defined in the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 (whether or not registered or qualified under that Act); or (iii) employed by a bank or other organization exempt from registration under Federal and/or state securities laws to perform functions that would require you to be so registered or qualified if you were to perform such functions for an organization not so exempt. For a natural person who works outside of the United States, a "Professional" is a natural person who performs the same functions as someone who would be considered a "Professional" in the United States. If you agree that you are not a "Professional", click on "I AGREE":
2. You agree to notify Vendor promptly if your circumstances change such that any of the statements in Section 1 of this Addendum would no longer be true for you.